speech therapy for adults
we specialize in swallowing and voice disorders
How We Can Help…
• Vocal Nodules (Nodes)
• Muscle Tension Dysphonia
• Parkinson’s Disease (LSVT Loud Therapy)
• Vocal Cord Paralysis
• Voice is Hoarse/ Weak / Tired
• Difficulty Swallowing Food or Liquids
• Frequent Coughing with Meals
• Wet Gurgly Voice After Drinking
• Feeling of Food Not Going Down
•Drooling and/or Slurred Speech
Disorders from a Stroke
• Difficulty with Understanding or Saying the Correct Words (Aphasia)
• Slurred Speech (Dysarthria)
• Difficulty Swallowing (Dysphagia)
•Discoordinated Speech (Apraxia of Speech)
Cognitive Impairments / Brain Injuries
• Difficulty with Memory, Attention and Problem Solving
• Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI)
• Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
• Dementia or Alzheimer’s
• Repeating Sounds
• Prolonged Sounds
• Blocks or Stops
• Adding a Sound
• Not Finishing a Thought
• English as A Second Language
• Reduce Regional Accent
• Difficulties Communicating at Work
• Reduced Speech Intelligibility
• Not Being Understood on the Phone
We accept Medicare and most out of network insurance! Affordable Teletherapy Wellness Plans are also availble
Hi, I’m Ann-Marie.
My name is Ann-Marie Dykstra. I live locally in the Tavares area with my wonderful husband and two Labradors.
I’m a certified Speech-Language Pathologist (more commonly called Speech Therapist) with ASHA (American Speech-Language Hearing Association). I received my Masters in Speech-Language Pathology in 2010 from San Diego State University, while simultaneously being fortunate to intern at the VA Hospital. It was here I had truly found my calling working with the medically complex adult population. After 10 years working at various medical facilities across the United States, I decided to take the skills I acquired and open up my own mobile-speech therapy practice for adults serving Lake County, Florida and often surrounding areas as needed.
The Personal Care You Deserve, right in your home!
Please fill in the contact form below and we will call you to set up a Free Consultation to discuss your concerns and answer any questions you may have. You can also call (352) 508-7789 or email Ann-Marie at AM@CobaltTherapy.com with any questions, comments or scheduling inquiries you may have.