Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) – Cobalt Therapy, LLC (Private Practice)
Location Address: Tavares, FL (serving all of Lake County and Ocala)
About the Company and Owner: My name is Ann-Marie Dykstra and I’ve been a medical SLP for over 11 years now. I have always worked with the adult population within a variety of settings and at one point was a Director of Rehab for a large rehab organization. Personally, I grew tired of choosing between the unrealistic productivity expectations with a reasonable pay vs reasonable productivity requirements and low pay. I wondered how bad could it be that companies were collectively acting this way? Now that I’ve started my own practice I understand their limitations better, but there is good news. IT CAN BE DONE BETTER.
My goal is to better serve this population as well as my colleagues. Cobalt Therapy is designed to be a medical speech therapy company for adults only. There are many growth opportunities, and with the right staff in place we can all benefit from these upcoming expansions.
Job Summary: Provide mobile SLP services in the homes of patients as well as teletherapy services from the comfort of your own location via a portable device. Need coverage for Lake County and Ocala areas. You determine your territory and how far you are willing to drive. Must do in-home visits as well as teletherapy.
Top Reasons to work for Cobalt Therapy
- Owned and operated by a Speech-Therapist who can offer mentoring as needed
- Staff is speech therapy only – you will have more support for when you need time off
- Full-time employees will be offered 401k and health insurance benefits with accrual rate for up to 2 weeks paid time off per year (after 90-day trial is completed).
- Company will pay for e-stim training in order to use our devices.
- You decide your territory coverage and how far you are willing to drive.
- Company provides materials for assessments and treatments
- Full Time – 30 regular visits or more per week (30 min teletherapy visits count as a .50 regular visit)
- Part Time – 20 to 29 regular visits per week (30 min teletherapy visits count as a .50 regular visit)
- PRN – 12 regular visits per month minimum to maintain status (30 min teletherapy visits count as a .50 regular visit)
You Will Be Responsible For
- All documentation completed per CMS guideline standards within a timely manner.
- A smart phone or tablet to document as you go. Company provides the software.
- Having reliable transportation, car insurance and gas.
- Accurate billing of CPT codes and tracking of visits
- Electronic signatures for plan of cares/progress notes/recertifications in a timely manner.
- If PRN, will need liability insurance.
- Master’s degree in Speech and Language Pathology
- State of Florida license as a Speech-Language Pathologist
- Certificate of Clinical Competence
- Experience with adults in the medical aspects of speech-language pathology
- Particularly looking for those certified in LSVT and use of e-stim device.
- Must live in either Lake County or Ocala
Please put in subject “Now Hiring” and email resumes to: Am@CobalTherapy.com
Feel free to send a message below as well!